The Last Aether | Tessa Hale | Book Review

The Last Aether | Tessa Hale | Book Review

Title : The Last Aether 
Author : Tessa Hale
Series : Royals of Kingwood Academy 
Book : 2
POV : Aura
Cliffhanger : Yes

The Book Blurb


My universe has been turned upside down. Not only am I no longer human, I’m also the most powerful elemental the world has seen in centuries. And I have no idea how to wield the power coursing through my veins.

Did I mention I also have four fated mates? The charmer, the gentle giant, the psychopath, and the cruel prince who would rather kill me than kiss me. Throw in mean girls, assassins, and kings out for our blood, and I’m having a rough freshman year.

Just as I feel like things might be coming together, a secret is revealed that changes everything. And I’m left wondering if there’s anyone I can trust at all…

Rating - 4 /5 ★★


My Review


Aura is saved from her recent attack but finds it hard to grasp the reality of her being the last living, breathing Aether. Her bond with her mates is now strong than ever, and three of them are more willing in the process, but one is still seeking a way out. Riven owns the numerous keys to her life's locks, which may free her and break him in the end. Figuring out her place in the new ordeal, the politics of royals, haters in students, and assassins after her life and her mates is not enough. Aura must also find a way to make a place in her mates' lives. With the betrayer everywhere waiting for a chance to kill them all, the new unknown power of the bond and one wrong move can destroy the entire game.

Again, the novel sweeps you in with its rapid pace, compelling characters, magical world, and unexpected twist. This book is more concerned with relationships than the plot; the secrets revealed are attention-worthy, and the confusion is gripping. It becomes tedious due to the recurrence of twists and the predictable cliff-end. But not enough to not take a dip in the final book.

A fast-light magical action with a dash of drama entices you to re-join them.

Buy and Read this book!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment